Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Monday, June 21, 2010

next on the menu

New day. New drama. I, just like all people in the entertainment business, want to be heard. Hear me, See me, and Feel me.Casually expressing myself for all to hear, whether you agree with me or not. Music, comedy and poetry, not necessarily in that order.  I need this, like some people need their sustenance. Food for the whole, mind, body and soul.  It's been at least a week since my last post. The world is a busy place. The most important day to worry about, is today. What am I gonna do about this problem of writer's block. Am I lazy or something? Not hardly. I'm doing my hosting, performing and promoting. How can I be successful? What steps am I missing? Who has the definite plan for said success? What is success? Am I living the dream with my weekly exploits? Do I really want to be on the road making music and shows for the masses? I think I do. It comes so natural to me, just being in front of people and giving them what they need- a different point of view.  As silly as I might be, I know what makes me happy. I want you to know what makes me happy, so you can compare my world to yours. It's all the same place. We are symbiont, coexisting masses of stupidity and genius, smiles and frowns. Ups and downs. Layers of love and dependence. Hate has no place in our future. I had a great great Father's day. Got to spend time with my family and enjoy their company. Life is shorter than we think. How can I make my impact on my fellow man and woman? By being as productive and as proactive in my dreams and hopes. I want to smile while making you smile. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. As long as I keep it moving. That is success. Sometimes, you gotta break a few eggs and hearts to make a good omelet. Jokes are like eggs, because most of them stink( like ass bombs). Pass the fabreze. I just want to help others achieve their dreams and goals as well. The truth of the matter is, you are only as good as the team you have around you. My team is young and focused. Gorjus BBC!!! Gorjus Entertainment. We show the beauty of life and our connection to our fans.

No comments: