Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not enough time

Please allow me to Reintoduce myself! My name is Al Gorjus. Buddah to many others and Showyn to many more. Family and friends and show biz don't really mix. One always gets in the way of the other. The pink elephant in your drawers or the pink panties on your head. It's been a few weeks since my last post. sorry for the wait. It's funny how much writer's block is a self imposed punishment. Anytime I get frustrated, I write less. Almost as a procrastinated passing stone. Poetry and comedy, not the music in my head I was expecting. But it's a song I must sing. Birth of an idea. Get my shit on fire and make myself be productive. Of with his head. The King is dead. The prez is on deck with his stick in his hand. No fall of segment for cocky fanatics. Get bent and broken for hating so open. Dig a whole and jump in it. We'll call that ring around the rosey!!! or Duck Duck Goose.

No comments: