Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Return of his Gorjusness


Check out Dow jones and their brand of really dope hip hops. keeping it lyrically sound homies. lol Life is back in the building. Get his book, The Tree of Life- The Human Ascention. I want to give a shout out to my man, Patrick Bishop. He's on the road making moves. We are the movement, Poetic Soul! Thanks to Aralee Strange, Matt Deginero, Lisa Mende, Echo Sayr, Julie Wells and Michael McQ. Let's get this activism on and popping. Whatever it takes supporter, Juliet Easton has shown why she means business in this poetry game. We have some pretty heavy hitters making moves and taking names. Thanks JD for your support and B. Walker. Please keep it up and the fruits of your labor will be vast. New to the team is from New orleans and will be heard from again, Prodigal son. Stay tuned, Live poets Society is Poetic Soul and DMZ. 
Ok, i just did a telephone interview with pat from the Flagpole. it went great. I'm trying to do a million different things at once, but life is fleeting and the window of oppotunity is open. Ef that, I got rocks all around me and I will break the glass. All things are possible through ambition. God is any and everything you make him. Sink or swim, I plan to hold my breath till this works. Big shout out to my man, Mon2!!!!! We gonna work it out.
Also, thanks to Matt Ballard aka Billy Lou, Kyle, Stringer, Ms. RedKlay Brandy, TJ, and all of the other neophyte poets. The Time is Now.



No comments: