Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday - Zooming for the fun of it.

I got friends coming out of the ying yang. Blame it on a lifetime of being nice and sociable. But sometimes friends are just dead weight. They ask for more than they are willing to give. Blah blah blah, reminiscent of of the b.s. they give you for not reciprocating the love they expect you to show them and all you get is excuses. There is no such thing as a fifty-fifty relationship. All you can do is be the best person you can be as often as possible on any given day. No expectations will keep the grey away alot longer than you think. Does this really ever happen this way? probably not. Just do as much for yourself as you would for these soul sucking tapeworms who eat you alive from the inside out. 

Enjoy your breakfast.

We got a new addition this week...his name is Sugar Ray. We call him Suge for short. He's a purebred Boxer puppy.  I am trying my best to be a good daddy. It's gonna take alot of work to train him as we rescued him. Thanks for all of the love and see you all next time on the "Buddah Show".

No comments: