Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Ghosts of Christmas Past

Yesterday was the five year anniversary of me and my girlfriend, Mary Castro, meeting for the first time at her niece's house out in Occone County, Ga. I love her very much and plan to make her my wife one day. Sooner than later is the master plan. She is my best friend and I love everything about her, even the stuff I hate. lol Noone is perfect. She is perfect for me and loves me just the same.
She is a ride or die chic and she belongs to me for ever and ever.

No comments: