Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Come on, Man!!! really?

Life is a herd pill to swallow. and with some people, it seems like the sun don't shine in this part of town. If you have been having problems with luck lately or however long you've been dealing with the lack there of. here's one inspirational question....What are you gonna do about it??? Get up off of your ass and make the change. The more effort you put into fixing your life, the more you will appreciate the outcome.

No comments: