Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rain does cancel parades.

Hugo Chavez when he was but a little drop of power. Hugo and Corey.


The Gorjus Life of Buddah.

My squeeze-- Juicy Juice!!! I love her and juice. lol

Kuadam, my clone of a lifetime. My son with shorter hair.
Today, as a result of it being spirit week for one of the local schools, was the homecoming parade. It rained as the time was counting down to the start of the parade. Sometimes, the weather will not allow us to have as much fun as we anticipated. My stepson, Corey, was to march with the JROTC. Good luck next time. I hope you guys will make a difference in your lives as adults no matter what the weather may bring.

No comments: