Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Friday, March 2, 2012

You never know.

Today is Friday March 2nd, 2012.  I am so exited to check in with my fans and friends and family. My gf Mary Castro just had surgery last week and will be coming home in a few days from Virginia beach, Virginia. I can't wait to see her. She means the world to me and I am happy to be her Hus~by!!!  I can't wait to love all up on her and make her feel comfortable and feel at home. There's no place like it in the world. Kiss My Athens is coming here alot faster than I expected, but I whink with the quality people on my team gearing up for the tasks at hand, anything is possible and the skies the limit

No comments: