Total Pageviews

The Gorjus Life of Buddah

What it's really like to be a famous nobody. But at least I'm famous. Timing is everything. I create my own opportunities. Get in where you fit in. Patience is a virtue. I am not a virtuous person. At least I don't think I should admit it. Okay. I'm damn lucky to be where I am today. It's a great time to be alive. God is everything. We are to. Here is my connection to you.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

In the course of a lifetime, I have come to know one thing for sure. Show others the respect you deserve and it will always come back to you. In this world we live in, youth versus establishment runs the gambit. It is an evolution of revolution by all means. As an entertainer, I hope to touch others with my sense of community. We all belong to the same host, the planet earth. She is our to share, but the earth is full of capitalist and fascist who could care less for the needs of the masses. Sometimes we just need to share our concerns and be proactive and productive. This is how we get stuff done. Or at least it is how I plan to. Kiss My Athens!

1 comment:

Al Gorjus Buddah said...

That made me smile and blush. I got a rush from your sincerest placement. From places not so complacent. Embarrassing stares from the stairs in a basement. She dazed me with a light I had never seen before. Between the cracks in the floors. The love that we swore. Would consume us in a whirlwind. Love with you in my vision is surely a chore. Of which I asked and basked in the heat of a red dwarf ond broken totalitarian with lucid memories. A far off reality in another reality.. In some other reality. I suspect is dissolution. I've come under a spell of indecision. Noticing the lines around your mouth and how they make me want to kiss your lips even if only for one more last time.